Friday, February 9, 2007

let the countdown begin...are the rocket boosters even attached?

I got an email from Pottery Barn yesterday informing me that today is the last day I can order gifts to be delivered on time for Valentine's Day. And, ohhoho, is this helpful because Ben surely does need another McKenna jewelry armoire (yes, for heaven's sake, an armoire), because his other three are filled, filled I tell you, to the brim with past treasures I have given him on various such occassions. Mostly things involving 3 carat or larger precious and semi-precious stones, you understand. Ben is a flashy guy.

Gotta love Valentine's Day, I tell you what.

1 comment:

  1. I got Dan a subscription to a science magazine. Very romantic and extravagent. I'm pretty sure IT would fit in the armoire, if you have an extra one laying around.

    ReplyDelete