Tuesday, May 22, 2007

since I know you're all dying for an update

I'm due tomorrow. I feel like I'm crawling to the finish line, when I can get off the floor. My other pregnancies seem to have ended more gracefully than this one, but whatever.

I have an appointment on Thursday where I get a non-stress test and an ultrasound. If things are fine then they will kindly wait until Tuesday to induce me. If my fluid levels are low, etc., etc., then they'll induce me on Friday.

If I plan on being induced on Tuesday morning, then I figure if anything else happens before then it will just be a happy surprise. In the meantime I will be eating steak and ice cream and watching The West Wing. Isn't that what they recommend?

2 comments:

  1. That's what everyone recommends. I know I've heard that advice almost everywhere! :) Hang in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yes hang in is right, this last part does seem to drag, but it is nice to have an end in sight...hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete