Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy, busy

For the year of 2000 I had a Winnie-the-Pooh calendar, replete with E.H. Shepherd's classic illustrations. It came with stickers that had little notes on them, and you could put them on specific dates to indicate Important Things and such. One of my favorites was Piglet rushing somewhere (to Eyeore's birthday party, actually) with a large (for Piglet) balloon in his hands. It was officially labeled as A Busy Day.


I am officially labeling this week A Busy Week. Never mind that Piglet falls on the balloon and pops it in the story. Because it all works out in the end, and that's what I'm hoping for.

So far on the list are a major grocery shopping stint on the horizon, a new dance class, a doctor's appointment, and replacing a beloved lost bouncy ball. Ben is starting his Spring term this week, and while I can't confirm it yet, I suspect that the only people who are busier than the students during this intense time of study, are the teachers. Fortunately there isn't much laundry at the moment.



The exciting part of the busy for me is that I a guest mom at Design Mom this week! Which should be really fun. Not only that, but at Just an Orange, I'm posting an essay on Tuesday that Lindsey of Cafe Johnsonia wrote about the culinary arts, so you'll be sure to check that out.

I think I have some good stuff to tell here, hopefully my brain with not burn out with all the blogging I've decided to attempt. More likely the kids will notice I'm attached to the computer even more than usually, but I think we'll all survive that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I've been waiting for you to be a guest mom over there. And I'm so honored to be featured on Just An Orange, too.

    Hope it's a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun I'll go over and see what you're up to over there. :)

    ReplyDelete