Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Thoughts at the End of March

So much of what is being paraded around as news is just celebrity gossip. I find it somewhat alarming. Also annoying. I get the equivalent of People magazine by just logging into my Yahoo mail. I guess I should switch over to gmail.

I absolutely DO NOT endorse the new A-Team movie coming out. It looks stupid. Watch re-runs of the old show on Hulu; the original cast just can't be topped. {Even if some of the shows are wacked out. Which some are. It's a part of the charm, I guess. But even the worst t.v. episodes seem bound to be better than the movie. It's all in the cast. You can't top those guys.}

I am almost done with my taxes. Just one more thing to do and then off to the IRS! This is happy news because I get a refund this year.

Allergy season is coming on. Unlike taxes, this is not happy news.

It's harder to name a boy than a girl. I guess it's a good think I have more girls. But it's a boy's name we need now. I'm sure we'll get there.

And that's all for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment