Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Together {9}



This may be stating the obvious, but I like to be around Ben. I like going around with Ben doing whatever it is we need to get done. I like the random conversations that come up. I just like being with him.

Our current stage of life (many small-ish children, no built-in babysitter) makes it necessary to adopt more of a divide and conquer policy than we previously had, when we were free to grocery shop and run all kinds of mundane errands together. It's kind of a bummer, and as soon as our oldest gets a little older, I plan to take full advantage of her availability to watch the other kids.

Ben and I have been together in Provo, Seattle, New York, Paris, Rome, and many other decidedly less romantic places (note: I'm not saying that Provo is on par with Paris; it's not. But it is where we dated, etc.) But whether we are in Provo or Paris, I enjoy the the location all the more because of who I'm with.


No comments:

Post a Comment