Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Winter Break! Again!

No school today for Teacher Comp Day. Or something. No school Monday, either: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

I know! I thought we just had a winter break, but apparently we need more. Two weeks back at school is more than enough for all of us here. And we are glad there is another break.

Well, not really. Two more days where I must think about entertaining my kids. And my oldest is grounded from the Wii until tomorrow. So we are going swimming in the dead of winter, instead. Not outside, of course. And I'd really prefer not to, but we are, and it should be good and blah, blah, blah, blah. We're kicking off the Winter Blues from the inside out. Let me hear you say yeah! {Yeah!}

In other news: I plan on spending a lot of money at Ikea in the near future. Because I like Ikea.
{Hey, Ikea! I'll write nice things about you if you give me a nice discount on bookshelves!}

So there you have it. Welcome to the weekend, just a little bit early.


No comments:

Post a Comment