Monday, July 25, 2011

Lorflor


Just got off the phone with one of my sisters.

She is this awesomely talented artist and landscape designer. But mostly, she is just an awesome person.

We shared a room for several years when I was in High School. She's six years younger than me and we had an awesome time. She was my favorite roomie {No offense to my other home roommates!} And I was always the one getting in trouble when we would stay up late talking. Or making faces at each other with the help of the flashlight. My dad always said I was keeping her up! {Why, could it not have been the other way around?}

We had fun hanging up Christmas lights and positioning them just so. We made midnight runs to taco bell or to get cheap cocoa packets. Good times, good time.

A few weeks ago we went to a Toad the Wet Sprocket concert in SLC. Now that was a good time. Love those blasts from the past.





This is my sis. She has a cool new art project going on: The Lorflor Project. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. The things you find out after the fact!!

    It does sound fun -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! Alas, I was not the sweet sister to poor Tressa. One of life's great regrets. I do remember one night we were staying with you and "Rugger" came in to tell us to stop talking or we'd have to sleep in separate rooms. Devastating threat. Nighttime conversations are always the best ;-) Also, I am quite a fan of Lorflor myself

    ReplyDelete